Propellerblade designer for hydrodynamic design department
MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for a propeller blade designer for our hydrodynamic design department.
Due to high activity in our propeller business MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for a propeller blade designer for our hydrodynamic design department.
You will be part of an experienced team with responsibility for development and design of hydrodynamic products for MAN Diesel & Turbo propulsion systems.
The objective of the team is to develop the most efficient and competitive products in the market and participate in the development of the necessary design and analysis tools.
- Design propeller blades for specific customer orders according to specification
- Technical sparring with other team members
- Prepare performance analysis for propulsion plants in the project phase.
- Participate in customer meetings, model tank tests and technical seminars.
- Participate in specification and development of new product and software tool solutions.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Responsibility for delivering own propeller blade designs in appropriate quality, on time and within given budget.
- You have an interest in, and flair for, development of customer specific products
- An engineering degree within mechanics, fluid dynamics or marine technology
- You are able to handle details while still having a general overview
- You focus on quality and meeting deadlines and targets
- You are a team player, as no tasks will be handled by only one individual
- You have good English communication skills
- An exciting job in a dynamic, international company with design and amendment tasks, and where we never run out of challenges.
- Relevant follow-up education
- Free and independent working conditions
- Salary according to qualifications, pension scheme health insurance and flexible working hours.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Hydrodynamic Design Henrik Marinussen on tel. (+45) 9620 4268. Visit our website for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like being employed with our company.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link "Ansøg" in this job advertisement at our website. Please contact HR Business Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on tel. (+45) 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 1. April 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder