Project/Program Manager within digitalization, mobility and utilization of big data
We are looking for an experienced project or programme manager who will be responsible for all relevant IT projects related to the client redevelopment project with your strong IT/OT insight, You asses and implement the right solutions to effectively support the overall Redevelopment ambitions and the request for future capabilities.
Your tasks include:
- Acting as liaison between the TRP programme and the global IS delivery organisation
- Advising and setting the direction for the associated project managers and other project team members
- Ensuring alignment across the workstreams
- Ensuring timely execution of the right projects as well as alignment in vision and strategy
- Implementing high-quality programme practices and promoting good project management practices.
- You have solid experience with complex IT project or programme management, building and leading multifaceted projects with numerous timeframes
- You have broad knowledge of IT technology including experience of working with digitalization, mobility and utilization of big data
- Your excellent managerial and interpersonal skills allow you to lead top executive stakeholders, senior project managers and suppliers with ease
- With your strategic mind-set, you are able to identify and drive future opportunities and manage future challenges
- You have profound cultural understanding and the ability to deliver in a global and multicultural environment.
Duration: 3-6 month (maybe 3-4 years)
Work location: Southern Region, South Jutland, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.