Project Risk Manager
For the green transition. At MAN Energy Solutions, you have a unique opportunity to spearhead the green transition and make a significant impact on 3% of the world’s carbon dioxide emissions. Join us in our mission to drive sustainability and make a difference.
MAN Energy Solutions Copenhagen is the world leader in the development of environmentally friendly engine technologies. The engines are used to propel ships from medium size up to the largest ships in the world. We deliver the complete engine design in the form of drawings and documentation for license-based engine production in Asia.
To be at the forefront of the green transition, our engines, and the associated auxiliary systems, undergoes rapid development and are constantly optimized with the latest technology.
As Project Risk Manager in Technical Assistance team, you will support our Project Management Office and work across Engineering and R&D departments in MAN ES Copenhagen, driving the Risk Management process for several development- maturing- and retrofit-projects to support them reach their objectives. You interact closely with the Project Managers, Stakeholders and Steering Committee members, as well as reporting on risk and opportunity developments.
You’ll will play an important role in:
- Follow up with various stakeholders, supporting the development to minimize risk and realize opportunities
- Support MAN ES organization teams to identify, and handle varying emerging risks
- Facilitate decision-making and actions to improve project performance
- Create presentations, reports and correspondence to effectively communicate findings and recommended solutions
- Facilitate workshops and ongoing project reviews to identify, assess, and manage threats and opportunities
- Influence portfolio optimization through effective management and reporting of threats and opportunities
- Identify and plan relevant responses with the project teams
- Participate and contribute to ongoing risk strategy development framework
We imagine that you
Have a practically background combined with an education as Mechanical Engineer or similar with focus on Project Risk Management. Ideally have:
- Hands-on experience in the fields of Project and Design Risk Management of mechanical design e.g. within Medical Device, Automotive and/or maritime/offshore industries using Failure Mode & Effect analysis for product design, and Hazid/Hazop for System analysis purposes.
- Experienced in Design Risk Assessment using FMEA Techniques e.g. DIN-EN 60812/APQP.
- Experienced in System Risk Assessment using e.g. HAZID/Swift Techniques to e.g. DIN-EN 31010/ISO-12100, and Hazard and operability studies according to e.g. IEC 61882.
- Experience in driving risk management value across portfolio of projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and including mindset
- A team player with excellent communication skills and innovative thinking
- Goal orientated, balancing task, team and individual needs to achieve the right outcome
- Drive, enthusiasm, initiative and a willingness to develop including that of the team efficiency and effectiveness
- Methodical and organized, a good facilitator and mediator
- Have an attitude of “every day is Friday”
You enjoy being systematic in your approach with a good technical understanding, and you like to work in an international environment having excellent English skills, written and oral. In this role it is a must that you have strong interpersonal skills as you will interact and work with people at all levels of the organization.
Welcome to Technical Assistance
We are looking for a new colleague for Technical Assistance, who can be part of our Production Support department. We support our engine builders in Asia and their sub-suppliers in the production of engines and auxiliary systems as well as components for these.
We are currently a team of 7 colleagues who are always ready with a helping hand and good spirits. We have a wide range of experience (from 3 to 30 years) and what brings us together is our passion for our products and the exciting future we face.
Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you a chance to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you’re just starting out, taking your first career step after graduation or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce, with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives, drives innovation, creativity, and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities clubs from yoga and fishing clubs to creative clubs.
We prioritize work life balance with possibilities for flexible working hours, home office, and mental well-being for example health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe.
- We work on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities.
Build your own future:
Send your application to us no later than Sunday the 26. June 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager for Technical Assistance, Mikael Andersen by phone on 5053 7588. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.