Be part of our Project Management Office team:
You will contribute to our growth by managing and reporting on our portfolio of laser projects and resources. You will use your experience to manage the portfolio process, the stakeholders, and ensuring that information flows from the projects to the top management – guiding the company toward our high business goals.
Our headquarter is in Birkerød north of Copenhagen and you will be a part of the Project Management Office (PMO) where we strive to excel in Project Management and Process development and Portfolio management - supporting three European sites. We are a small but growing team, and due to our plans for growth we are looking for a Project Portofolio Manager.
- Manage the Project reporting, Resource and the Time Registration processes.
- Compile and deliver monthly portfolio status report to the senior management team. Provide a monthly resource overview; highlighting high priority suggestions to the decision board.
- Process requests for new projects through the Project initiation process
- Collect, process and present Project data.
- Own, govern and continuously improve time registration system
- Manage, and track key performances indicators.
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders: Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Project Managers, Finance and Senior Management. Participate in development of new processes.
- There may be occasional travel to other NKT Photonics offices within Europe.
- A higher education within natural science, business or similar.
- Relevant experience of project portfolio management in a high-tech product development environment.
- Well-developed analytical abilities and a structured approach.
- Ability to translate complex things into easy-to-understand presentations.
- Business understanding and financial insight.
- Proficient with project management frameworks, methodologies, performance indicators
- Adept at writing concise documents.
- Comfortable working in small project teams; managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Experienced in written and visual communication to senior management.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and other relevant tools.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Passionate about what you do.
We plan to invite candidates for interviews as soon as possible. Please submit your online application by click on “Ansøg”, fill out the form and attach your CV and relevant certificates.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
MAKE AN IMPACT
NKT Photonics is a dynamic, international high-tech company and a leader in the development, manufacture and supply of high-performance fiber lasers and photonic crystal fibers. We employ some of the best and most creative people in our industry and they have helped to make us one of the fastest growing and most innovative photonics companies in the World. We embrace a culture in which a healthy work-life balance is encouraged; and we promote a positive, supportive working environment. To support our growth plans, we are investing in expanding our facilities and rapidly enlarging our talented teams. We provide a great place to work with good people and exciting, industry leading products.
Our employees are our biggest asset. Our great co-workers are the top reason we all love working at NKT Photonics. Together, we tackle complex challenges and dig into unexplored territories. We welcome all ideas and backgrounds and encourages a healthy work-life balance.