Are you looking for a job with a dynamic and varied workday, where you will have a lot of interaction with internal and external stakeholders? Where you use your structured and organised skills to plan projects? Then this could be the right job for you.
Responsibility for project planning, reporting and development of processes
As Planner, your main focus will be to maintain plans, to prepare reports and follow up on project progress. Another part of your job will be to help further development of processes for the planning and reporting of projects. You will have a close dialogue with your key stakeholders in project management, purchasing, and other corporate functions.andnbsp;
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Create and maintain project schedules in cooperation with the project manager and the project team
- Prepare reporting for external and internal use
- Ensure that all types of projects have a fixed reporting model, which is adjusted to the size/complexity of the project and which includes cost, time and resources
- Provide support in the sales process in connection with preparation of tenders (preliminary planning, manpower, cost, time, resources, plans etc.).
- Develop and implement processes for the planning and reporting of projects, to increase efficiency and quality in the projects
- Participate in developing project reporting models for minor and major projects
- Proactive, Service-minded and have a partiality to share and build knowledge
You present yourself as communicative and service oriented, with strong collaboration and relation building skills, in your work, it is natural for you to go into detail, without losing the overview and focus on creating results. You are able to work conceptually, and develop structures, where it is needed. You know the importance of communication and report to your surroundings on progress, while also being comfortable working independently.
To succeed in the job you have:
- A technical degree, or bachelor / master degree in engineering. Alternatively, a bachelor / master degree in Economics and Business Administration or similar education with a project management course
- Preferred 2 years of relevant experience with similar tasks
- Experience in working with project planning tools
- Experienced user of MS Office, MS Project or Primavera
- Good communication skills in English is a must and Danish is an advantage
Your new colleagues
The Projects Department is responsible for project management, preparing proposals for large multidisciplinary projects, and for continuously developing the project management discipline. The department is also responsible for the operational planning and reporting for various projects. The projects department team of 21 dedicated employees working with project planning, project management and project controlling.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Director Projects, Søren Eg Hansen at email@example.com or Lead Project Manager, Kenneth M. Kirk Petersen firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply.andnbsp; Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and exam paper when applying. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis so apply as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder