Project Planner for Marine Decarbonization Solutions
Do you want to play a key role in achieving MAN Energy Solutions’ ambitious decarbonization targets? And do you have what it takes to strengthen the planning tasks in an area with fast expansion? Then keep on reading!
MAN Energy Solutions is in a unique position to make a significant impact on the future of global shipping. The ship-owners are ready to jump to CO2 neutral technologies, and we need your help to expand and develop the planning team supporting project sales and project execution.
Our contribution is retrofit solutions for our clients, who are increasingly looking to convert their fleet’s propulsion engines to operate on environmentally friendly fuels such as Methanol, biofuels, or Ammonia. So we are busy.
You’ll will play an important role:
We are looking for a planner with good knowledge within planning of projects.
You will be handling a variety of planning tasks in our small team of planners:
- Actively gather information and perform regular update of schedules for projects and production plans
- Development of project schedule templates, resource planning, etc.
- Master scheduling of new created projects, as to contract dates and Project Managers guidance.
- Analyze critical path and suggest corrective actions
- Prepare monthly project performance reports for client and management reviews
- Weekly update of sales forecast and production planning
We imagine that you:
We don’t necessarily expect many years of experience although some experience in Primavera is a prerequisite. Your understanding of project planning and stakeholder management is more important than your educational background. We are looking for a Project Planner with a commercial mindset and a holistic approach. Experience within the marine sector is an advantage, though not a prerequisite.
- Experienced user of Primavera P6 Professional
- You are structured, result-oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You are able to monitor and handle large amount of data
- You have the ability to plan and coordinate with support from Project Team
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively propose solutions to the Project Team
- You are able to meet required deadlines
Welcome to the planning team
Our current planner no longer has capacity to support our rapidly increasing volume of projects. You will expand our small planning team which supports Sales & Tendering and the Project Execution department, currently counting approx. 30 colleagues and having undergone significant growth during the last 5 years. The planning team is part of the Tender & Project Development Department.
Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you a chance to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you’re just starting out, taking your first career step after graduation or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce, with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives, drives innovation, creativity, and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities clubs from yoga and fishing clubs to creative clubs.
We prioritize work life balance with possibilities for flexible working hours, home office, and mental well-being for example health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe.
- We work on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities.
Build your own future:
Send your application to us no later than Thursday the 31th of June 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Department Manager, Anders Bo Laugen by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +45 24 66 82 77. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
We encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.