Can you keep track of time and help us deliver high-quality projects on budget? And do you wish to be part of a wind farm project which will supply green electricity for more than one million Danish households?
MT Højgaard A/S
MT Højgaard Danmark is a leading international construction and civil engineering company with more than 100 years of experience in the industry. We are increasing our focus on the development and transition of the energy market in Denmark. An outcome of this is a range of complex projects, mainly in partnership with suppliers of technical equipment.
We are looking for an experienced project planner to join our team and help us continue to deliver excellence. You will be working at our office near Aarhus and will frequently visit the project site: a substation which is one of the nerve centers of the wind farm. This will allow you to gain first-hand knowledge of the project as well as establishing working relationships with the project partners.
You will be part of a committed project team which delivers high-quality projects and consists of experienced professionals who provide our customers with the best possible service. We expect you to:
- structure the project scope by defining its WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- provide progress updates and reporting in line with contractual requirements.
- be responsible for Planning and implementing project resources and generating relevant S-curves and histograms.
- take charge of the updating of forecasts, scenario investigation and analysis of actual versus planned progress.
- monitor and control the resource use and project deliverables.
- proactively take part in the direct communication with customers, subcontractors, and team members to support and maintain the overall schedule, analyze issues and determine specific mitigation plans needed to maintain project milestones.
- input into Early Warnings Notifications or General Notifications to customer for Time Impact.
- prepare material for Extension of Time, Disruption material required to be submitted to customer.
- prepare and present decision-making material for Senior Project Management and Customer.
- support with improvement initiatives and development plans.
We are on the look-out for a candidate who meets these requirements:
- you are comfortable handling projects in parallel an ever-changing environment
- you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or construction management or similar
- you possess 3+ years of experience in project planning of civil construction projects based on international contracts
- you are proficient in working with Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- you possess advanced IT skills and knowledge of MS Office tools i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and 3D tools like Solibri
- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills for co-working with colleagues and clients with various professional backgrounds
- you are fluent in the English and Danish language
- you are flexible and willing to travel when required.
In return for your commitment, we offer you to become a part of the clean energy transition as well personal and professional development within our organization.
Interested in this position?
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you. You are also welcomed to contact Hasse Stouby Jensen: +45 2270 0513.
For more than a 100 years MT Højgaard Danmark has created the spaces where we live, work, and move. We combine our knowledge with skilled craftmanship, and collaboration is our most important building material.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.