MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for an experienced Project planner with solid knowledge and experience within project management of long term service contracts. Our new team member will join our 4-stroke team located in Holeby Denmark.
You will play a key role in our Engine Management Concept (EMC). We are a service provider with long term service contracts; our primary focus is to ensure high reliability on 4 stroke Diesel generators.
You will have oversight of several projects within EMC. As a planner in MAN Diesel & Turbo we expect you to plan, facilitate and execute various maintenance activities around the globe, but most importantly deliver on time.
- Provide technical planning and troubleshooting to visualize a project’s technical status
- Follow-up on work, overhauls, performances, reports to the clients and contract satisfaction
- Plan and execute on all levels: Overall, milestone and detailed planning
- Close cooperation and coordination with local MAN Diesel & Turbo offices around the world
- Contribute to high professional integrity in team
PrimeServ is MAN Diesel & Turbo’s After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers’ preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through Engine Management Concept.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in the position.
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction
- You are able to cooperate across organizational and cultural boundaries in a global organization
- You are able to meet required deadlines
- Higher education as Engineer, Marine Engineer, Technical Engineer or Similar roles
- You have a proven track record, that you are a solid project planner, with previous job references
- Solid experience with ERP systems, SAP is preferred
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization
- You speak and write Danish & English fluently and have worked in an international environment
- You are a true team player
We offer a challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of the Engine Management team that executes long term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of serving our customs with the best service.
Are you interested?
Then send us your application, CV, any relevant documents and documentation for ongoing education via the link "Ansøg" by 13th May 2018. If you have any relevant questions contact Peter Hestbæk Sønderup by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder