Do you want to be part of a global team executing inspections and special tasks across all wind farms in our organisation?
Join us and become Project Manager in Special Tasks & Inspections where you’ll be responsible for managing inspections and special tasks on WTGs and foundations across all offshore wind farms in our portfolio. Furthermore, you’ll manage projects and act as technical lead on global framework and service agreements with external suppliers.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage inspections and special tasks on WTGs and foundations across all wind farms in operations
- be overall responsible and be the focal point for the projects established
- project manage and act as technical lead on global framework and service agreements with external suppliers, working closely with the organisation’s procurement function
- be the technical lead on module sourcing strategies
- enforce a strong safety culture and awareness.
- manage all key commercial, technical and operational interfaces throughout projects and ensure overall business objectives are achieved within the agreed timeline, budget and scope, specifications and quality.
Your competences include that you
- have substantial project/programme management experience
- have extensive experience with contract management and developing and maintaining framework/service agreements
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 August 2019 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Roesgaard Mose, Head of Special Tasks & Inspections, by telephone on +45 9955 2582 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.