Project Manager with a strong structural background, Copenhagen
Do you have a strong technical background? Do you want to work in an engineering company and provide excellent project management? Does leadership of project members appeal to you? Then we might have the right job for you.
Leading Oil & Gas and Wind projects
As a Project Manager, you will be working on feasibility, concept studies, FEED and detail design projects, and you will be managing medium- to large-scale multidiscipline projects. In doing so, you will be responsible for the whole life cycle within project management including budgeting, resource allocation, high quality deliveries within the timeframe and ensuring that our clients are always satisfied. Furthermore, a key responsibility is to lead the project team, where you coach and spare with project members and lead them to success.
Your key tasks will be to:
- deliver projects according to budget, time and quality
- interact with clients and stakeholders about project status, progress and expectations to improve customer satisfaction
- lead project team members
- guide and to mentor junior engineers
- write tenders
Ability to lead a project team with empathy and drive
You have the ability to establish lasting relations with our clients and other partners, and you contribute to strong cross-organizational teamwork. One of your major assets is your ability to communicate clearly, yet tactfully, and that you use your empathy and listening skills when interacting with your team members. When managing your projects, you are proactive, take responsibility, and it is easy for you to visualize new ideas for optimization and development of innovative solutions.
In order to be a success in this new position, it is important that you have the following background and experience:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Structural, Naval or Mechanical Engineering
- In total, min. 10-15 years of experience from the Oil & Gas industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience with project management in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with technical work within the Oil and Gas industry (e.g. from jackets or topsides disciplines
- Experience with multidisciplinary project work
- Strong structural theoretical background
- Used to work with acknowledged project management models
- Business level in English orally and written
- Project Management Certification eq. IPMA level C or D
Your new colleagues
Today, the Global Service Area for Jackets in Ramboll Oil & Gas counts more than 50 employees located in Denmark, Norway, Middle East and India. The department is primarily working with jackets for both the Oil & Gas and the offshore wind industry. The department offers services within new substructure design, reassessment and service life extension, hazard (fire and explosion) engineering, noise and vibration engineering and finally Structural Health Monitoring Systems.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Team Leader for Jacket Structures, Nadir Azam, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and examination papers when applying.
Apply before 2017-12-14
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder