Project Manager / Standard Retrofit Projects
Are you capable of successfully working with Project Management and in that way contributing to MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ?...
Are you capable of successfully working with Project Management and in that way contributing to MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ? Then this is your career opportunity!
We are looking for a Project Manager with a good knowledge and experience within Project Execution. You will be handling a variety of our standard Retrofit products within fuel optimization and emission control, hereunder related tasks
- Receive order from Sales and conduct Project start-up
- Create Sales Order and item requirement
- Follow up on delivery status with purchasing & shipping dept.
- Quality assurance
- Budget control and monthly report
- Customer communication
- Preparation and coordination of Installation jobs
- Project documentation to customer
- Close of project in SAP and final invoicing
You will be involved in Optimizing and Standardization of Retrofit Project Execution in general
PrimeServ is MAN Diesel & Turbo’s After Sales Organization, where we sell spare parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers. The After Sales Organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards. You are able to handle and monitor component flow in SAP
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to plan and coordinate the roll out of installation jobs, in close cooperation with Technical Service or Global IGC offices.
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively manage the identified challenges
- You are able to meet required deadlines
- Technical background, Engineer, Marine engineer or Technician
- It is preferred to have experience with diesel engine technology and some commercial knowledge
- Some experience with Project Management within Marine industry
- Experienced SAP user is a must
- Experience with handling of Customers and Sub-suppliers
We offer a challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products. You will be a part of a small Project Execution Team that executes Retrofit Projects. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of serving our customers the best possible solutions & to be the preferred partner.
If you want to know more about MAN Diesel & Turbo please visit www.dieselturbo.man.eu
Application and contact
If you have any further questions, please contact Axel P. Wetche, phone +45 3385 1947 or by email: AxelP.Wetche@man.eu
Application, CV and other relevant documents must be sent electronically through the link "Ansøg" at the latest at the 14th of July 2018.
We look forward to hearing more from you and about you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder