Project manager, ProMan, Lyngby
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about Project management? Then you might be our new Project Manager for new product development projects.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Project Manager, ProMan, Lyngby
Do you feel energized by working in a dynamic project organization developing biological solutions to meet the needs of our customers? Do you thrive in driving the coordination and facilitation of the cross-functional effort needed to efficiently bring new products on the market. Do you want to be part of the agile transformation of our product innovation mode? Then you may have found your next career opportunity.
Welcome to Project Management
New product innovation is key to the growth ambition of Novozymes’ Better Business with Biology strategy, and the team of project managers in ProMan is an essential part of Novozymes’ path to success. The project managers drive product development projects in Novozymes’ core business as well as in our new strategic opportunity areas. We drive for strong validation of customer needs as the foundation for fast and efficient execution of our New Product Development projects. Through facilitation and coaching, the project manager maximize the collaboration between the functions involved in the development of the new technologies or solutions that enable our customers to succeed in their respective industries.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
As the Project Manager, you will be driving a number of NPD (New Product Development) projects in close collaboration with one or more Business Portfolio Units. You will leverage your project management toolbox and leadership skills. Together with the rest of the project organization you are expected to play an active role in the transformation into agile ways of working in our innovation projects.
To succeed you must:
- Hold a relevant Master’s degree within Science or Business Administration with significant experience within biotechnology and innovation
- Be driven by the understanding of customer needs and the associated business value combined with insight into the development, production, and sales of bio-based solutions. Experience with commercial validation will be preferred
- Have a strong track record in driving complex cross-functional global projects with proven leadership skills
- Be a solid user of the project management toolbox and preferably have worked with agile principles and tools in product development. You are eager to learn, experiment with and implement agile ways of working in our projects
- Be known for your proactivity, your strong drive for knowledge based decisions and your excellent communication skills while also being a strong facilitator of cross-functional collaboration in a matrix organization
- Hold a strong analytical and structured problem-solving skill set
- Be passionate about collaborating with stakeholders at all organizational levels and follow through to drive for results
Location: This job will be located Denmark. You will become part of a global Project Management-team of fellow full-time project managers, and will have colleagues located in USA, China and Denmark. You will be reporting to Head of ProMan located in Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: August 15, 2021.
Contact details: Head of ProMan, Luise Erlandsen on 30771208.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.