For the Product Lifecycle Management Department in Service Wind Power we are looking for a proactive and structured project manager with drive to continuously create results. The Project Manager will drive the product development of our Service Programs and Modernizations and Upgrades. The Project Manager works on the most complex development projects and works in cross-regional and cross-functional project teams, comprising Product Managers, R&D, Sales and other relevant stakeholders. The Project Manager is thereby one of the key roles to drive the innovation of our service programs and transforming the Service Strategy into a competitive portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
As a project manager in the Product Lifecycle Management Department you will be responsible for project planning and execution in connection to product development projects. This includes:
- Drive the product development projects; plan and manage the projects, including scoping, defining requirements, objectives, and deliverables, setting project timeline, outlining the overall budget, risk management, and coordinating resource planning under the mandate of the Steering Committee
- Responsible for the project execution, ensuring progress in compliance with planned schedules and budgets
- Assure the existence of documentation for both internal and external use throughout the entire process
- Promoting the project internally within business and externally to stakeholders
- Motivate the project team to timely complete high quality deliverables through a positive mindset
- Coaching, mentoring and providing guidance to the work stream leader team
- Reporting to the Steering Committee regularly and ad hoc on project progress, issues and risks.
- Define possibilities of improvement of the product development process, challenging the existing process and defining best-practice
- Be the center of expertise in project management processes and support in the definition of roles, skills, guidelines, regulations, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a master degree and a strong technical background. In the past you have worked at least 5 years in Project Management of mid- to large-scale R&D projects in international companies (preferably in the wind energy industry). In addition you hold a professional project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE 2, PMI’s PMP or IPMA C)
- You are well-versed in change management and capable of questioning status quo, producing new ideas and explaining the need for change and innovation to others in challenging environments
- You have a structured and quality oriented approach to your work, know how to plan for different scenarios and overcome obstacles and always act in a compliant manner
- You are a team player who can act on your own and know how to cooperate with people on different organizational levels
- You can demonstrate excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In Siemens we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, curious, initiating and innovative employees with strong professional competencies, who want to make a difference for the environment and the world we live in.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder