Saxobank is a leading global online broker. We facilitate online trading and investment in financial products in 20+ countries. We differentiate ourselves from competitors through our award-winning trading platform, our wide product range - the largest in the industry - and our customer-centric business model. Unlike other brokers, are main goal is to help our customers become successful traders.
Saxo was founded in the 90’s in Denmark and has rapidly expanded across the globe. Today we serve 50,000+ customers and provide white label solutions to 100+ banks. Saxobank has ~1,600 employees in Europe and Asia. Its culture is entrepreneurial, innovative and highly international
Beginning of this year, Saxobank has initiated a large scale digital transformation aimed at to accelerate online growth, further digitize its operations and improve its customer experience. This transformation is led by a new team called Saxo Experience Transformation Office. This team oversees the transformation, drives cross-functional and cross-regional improvement projects and monitors impact and performance. You will be part of this team.
As a Project Manager of Onboarding you will be part of the Saxo Experience Transformation Office and will be a key contributor to Saxobank’s digital transformation.
- You are responsible for bringing our client sign-up and onboarding process to best in class
- You will lead key improvement projects in this domain across the entire funnel and multiple regions
- You will have 1 direct report, a business analyst, and run a dedicated and cross-functional (Operations, Data Science, Sales, Legal, Compliance and IT) project team of 7-10 FTE’s
- You’re also expected to roll-up your sleeves and execute on to-do’s yourself
A sample of projects you will lead are:
- Fully digitize client sign-up in key markets, i.e. Singapore, Switzerland and, Czech Republic
- Implement funnel drop-out emails
- Implement onboarding through mobile app
- Design, build and implement the future client sign-up
You’re also expected to roll-up your sleeves and execute on to-do’s yourself.
As a person you have a proactive attitude with a positive and goal oriented mind-set. Take ownership, and pride in delivering quality work on time. Are a team player while also providing a strong individual performance. We expect you to have 2-4 years of work experience in (Management) consultancy with extensive experience in journey digitization, compliance and the financial sector.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- You’ve extensive experience in digitization of customer journeys, compliance (KYC, AML), operational excellence, customer onboarding preferably in the financial sector
- You’ve a proven track-record to drive transformations in a corporate environment. You are a strong leader, with a clear vision, and have experience in driving change, managing cross-functional and international teams and implementing multiple large projects.
- You’re a strong communicator
- You’re highly analytical, approach complex problems in a structured way and have a strong focus on impact. You’re also experienced in Excel and have an internal drive to improve activities
- You’re entrepreneurial. You see improvement opportunities, you’re excited to take initiative, roll-up your sleeves and get it done
- You’re fluent in English
- You’re interested in trading & investment
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
For more information contact:
tlf: +45 3977 4696
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder