Biotechnology Expert and Project Manager
Our department, New Technology Natural Color Division is looking for a new Biotechnology Expert with a successful experience in Project Management.
Within the Natural Colors area and in synergy with our existing strong capabilities, the Natural Color Division is strengthening and extending its biotechnology platform. Thus, level of expertise and competences within this domain is a key driver for our long-term growth.
The New Technology department in the Natural Color Division aim to identify, evaluate and develop at early stage all new technologies relevant to support our long-term strategy and vision.You will be joining a team of 5 highly skilled colleagues located at our HQ in Hørsholm, Denmark.
Our structured approach for developing new products, competences and strategic partnerships lead to reinforcement of our Project Management team. As our new Biotech. Expert and Project Manager, you will have to manage different project types covering the whole portfolio.
Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Develop and maintain a state-of-the-art scientific Expertise and surveillance within biotechnologies
- Create and develop needed contacts and networking
- Participate actively to develop the strategy and ensure strict supervision of few key projects
- Manage strategic NCD R&D projects (incl. granted projects) within the natural colors and colouring food areas
- Participate actively to “best-in-class” project management practices, including IPR creation and protection
Your professional and personal profile
It is essential that you hold a Ph.D. or MSc. in food sciences or biotechnology and you have 5-10 years experiences in Biotechnology covering domains like genetic engineering, biofermentation, biotransformation for micro-organisms, plants, algae, etc. Further you have:
- A solid technical background, in foods science, biochemistry, bioengineering
- Successful experience in Project Management supported by external and recognized trainings
- Excellent communication skills and you thrive in a highly interactive role
- Great English skills both written and verbal as that is the corporate language in Chr. Hansen
- Experience from a global organization
- Adequate working knowledge of Microsoft Office
For more information and application
For further questions, feel free to contact Eric Jouenne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is Friday 19th October 2018. Please note that we we will be processing incoming applications continually.
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while working for a global market leader.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We want to create a friendly and inspiring work environment, where our people feel as engaged as possible in their daily work. This means no matter which of our operations sites you will be based at you will experience a team based, non-hierarchical and agile organization. We are proud to promote an inspiring and safe work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder