Project Manager to MAN PrimeServ Denmark
Do you have exceptional communication skills and a structural and analytical mindset? Would you like to work closely with the Head of PrimeServ Denmark and play a key role in setting the new MAN PrimeServ organization?
Do you possess what it takes to navigate in a complex environment and across different business unit? If yes, then maybe you are our next Project Manager.
What are you going to do?
As Project Manager, you:
- Coordinate, drive and support selected projects within the PrimeServ organization
- Will be a part of the PrimeServ Denmark Management team and work closely with the Head of PrimeServ
- Assist with presentations, job descriptions and reports
- Will be responsible for providing value adding and professional support to the Head of PrimeServ DK in close collaboration with the Executive Assistant
- Will be handling correspondence on behalf of the Head of PrimeServ and managing other ad hoc tasks
- Will drive various initiatives on optimizing the organization to become more efficient, ensure that we grasp the synergies in a new organization.
- Will help to ensure a strong leadership culture involving middle management (change management)
- Will secure a strong communication focus in the new organization - many changes, new management team, many cross org. projects etc.
Who are you?
We imagine that you have:
- An analytical and structural mindset with the ability to always keep on the right track and get others to do the same
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- The ability to navigate in a complex environment, across different business units, sites and countries
- A proactive and direct approach, and like to challenge status quo and take ownership
- People skills and are able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with project management
How is your new team/area of business?
You will be reporting directly to the Head of PrimeServ as a staff function and thereby be part of our after sales Marine & Power Management team consisting of 9 people across our locations in Denmark.
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ Denmark team, you will be a part of our service to international customers mainly within the marine and power industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers.
We are a total team of app. 700 employees serving our customers on products Propeller, 4-stroke and 2 Stroke engines, Service Center and a lot more.
The atmosphere in the area is ambitious and down to earth at the same time
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday the 9th of August 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact VP, Head of PrimeServ Denmark, Michael Petersen by phone on +45 3385 2080. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.