Project Manager for maintaining Embedded Medical devices
We are gearing up to disrupt the MedTech market. Would you like to join us? Soon, we will introduce embedded technologies into our products to make life easier for patients with intimate health care needs around the world. Joining us, you can put your technical knowledge, analytical capabilities and project management skills to good use, guiding the technical revolution in the right direction.
Join the people behind the solutions
In our headquarters in Humlebæk, our Systems Engineering & Embedded Solutions team of 18, is currently working on different medical connectivity projects. We aim to turn embedded software, connectivity technologies, cloud services and mobile applications into complete digital solutions, that will give our users even more control and confidence.
Follow the product to market and drive continuous improvement
Upon the launch of our first digital products, we are closely following market feedback and making sure the product lives up to expectations of our end-users. We drive optimization and improvements in an agile manner and respond promptly to issues found. All of this will take place in close collaboration between the Systems Engineering & Embedded Solutions team, other R&D teams, external development partners and Coloplast support teams globally.
“This is a position where you can make a difference by being a technically skilled and independent driver of implementing solutions" – Erkki Juntunen, Senior Director of Systems Engineering & Embedded Solutions
More concretely, it will be your responsibility to:
- Coordinate and lead product maintenance activities related to mechanical, electronics and FW/SW updates
- Monitor market feedback and complaints related to embedded devices in the market and initiate design changes as needed
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in R&D and external development partners to find appropriate resolution to issues found
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders outside of R&D, like Marketing, Quality, Procurement and Global Manufacturing to ensure full alignment of maintenance plans and actions
- Coordinate development and production release of improvements with external development and manufacturing partners
Technical knowledge, strong stakeholder management and coordination skills
You like to work with technical challenges and identifying root causes and remedies for these. It is also natural for to you to take the lead on discussions and mobilize resources needed to solve the problem. You like to follow-up on the development until you can see the solution being released to products in the field.
At the same time, you have excellent analytical skills and sound knowledge of software and electronics.
Furthermore, you have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.in Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- At least 5 years of proven experience working in complex technical projects as a developer or specialist
- Preferably some experience in working with Medical Devices or other regulated industry
- Experience in working with external partners
- Experience in leading R&D development tasks or projects
- You are also fluent in English language, both written and spoken, and you have got your skills in communicating and influencing your stakeholders in an efficient way
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Senior Director of Systems Engineering & Embedded Solutions, Erkki Juntunen, on +45 49 11 32 50. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 14.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.