3Shape is looking for a Junior Software Project Manager with a passion for agile to strengthen our License System R&D team.
This license system handles software download, licenses and monitoring of all 3Shape products worldwide. The development of this product and infrastructure is critical for our company-backbone, requiring great responsibility and dedication, and often involves many stakeholders.
You will join a team of eight highly skilled colleagues already familiar with agile development processes and developing using the latest technologies. We are co-located in Copenhagen and Kiev, and function as one team on equal terms.
In the team you will be working closely with product owners, developers and stakeholders, and help adapt our agile ways to a project setting. You will help plan scope, quality and timing of deliverables, and facilitate that the team performs, while ensuring high quality and timely deliveries.
Successful candidates should master the following qualifications:
- Communicate effectively with both developers and internal customers
- Experience working in a development environment
- Mindset of continuous improvement and quality
- Work effectively within an agile development setting
- Energetic and positive mind-set, with curiosity and diligence.
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Open mindedness in a fun, professional atmosphere
- Competitive employment terms and benefits with strong focus on a good work-life balance
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 17 years
Applications will be processed continuously. When you apply for this exciting opportunity, please make sure to address why you believe you will make a difference in 3Shape. For further information, please contact Jan Vittrup Hansen, Group Manager.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder