Project Manager for innovation projects within offshore wind
Do you wish to play a vital role in shaping the innovation platform for the global leader within offshore wind?
Join us and become Innovation Project Manager in Wind Power's newly established Innovation department where you’ll be responsible for driving our innovation agenda together with your colleagues.
You’ll join a high-performing and dynamic team, working with innovation projects in a fast-paced environment. We’re a small team with an impactful and broad agenda spanning from running an innovation lab and project accelerator to supporting our business in capturing and developing ideas. In your daily work, you’ll typically drive a range of innovation initiatives from early stage business development to shaping how Wind Power manages its innovation agenda and culture.
Your key tasks will be to
- identify, scope and mature early stage business development projects to increase our competitive advantage
- provide strategic direction for projects in our agile project accelerator
- ensure a complete portfolio view of innovation activities across the business and identify potential gaps
- identify and implement best practises enhancing our innovation capacity
- carry out innovation campaigns with internal and external stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a solid analytical mind-set with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- have experience with innovation or business development as well as project management– either from management consulting or industry
- have a master's degree in business administration, economics, innovation or a similar degree from a technical university
- speak and write English fluently and are used to communicating complex topics both orally and in writing
- thrive in an environment with multiple activities and short deadlines and can manage a complex range of stakeholders and interests.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 January 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Benedikta Hedegaard, Senior Associate in Innovation by telephone on +45 9955 8261 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder