At GN Hearing, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible to come up with new and better products. So, stepping into an ever-changing environment, you will have every opportunity to make your project management skills count as you set out to work on development projects that are truly out of the ordinary.
Join an international team of skilled project managers
At GN Hearing, we make intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. Joining R&D at our HQ in Ballerup, you will become part of our Product Development team, which consists of 12 project managers. Half of us are based in Denmark while the other half are based in China.
Together, we manage new hardware developments for our hearing aids and their accessories. Thus, sharing a passion for breaking new grounds and taking innovative steps to make life sound better to end users across the globe, we serve as each other’s sounding boards.
Manage complex concurrent projects
As our new project manager, you will drive cross-functional projects, serving as a role model and mentor, inspiring colleagues to attain goals and pursue excellence. Doing so, you will work as part of various project teams ranging in size and scope to coordinate activities and balance needs across R&D, Marketing and Global Operations, ensuring optimal project output.
Focusing on quality and innovation, you will:
- Work with technology architects and system engineers to ensure technical and system integration perspectives and delivery focus
- Monitor risks and assess risk levels
- Maximize project value through understanding and recognizing technology needs, business drivers and value implications in balancing risk, cost, scope and timeline
- Clearly communicate project status, decision requests and risks/issues to senior management as well as advice and influence decision-making by presenting options and recommending actions
- Secure regulatory compliance by following the corporate processes
Take project management to the next level
You will step into a workday where nothing is ever static. You are never able to just reuse the plan from the last project, so you will be constantly challenged to use and adapt the tools in your project management toolbox. So, whether you bring solid experience to the table or if you are just starting out in your career, you will have every opportunity to grow in this position.
“You’ll also get to become part of a really great team where we have each other’s backs, allowing you to always draw on your colleagues for professional
feedback,” explains VP Jan Blaabjerg.
Strong, quality-minded and motivational project manager
As you will be spending a great deal of your time talking to people, following up on activities and motivating project members, you will need to have great communication skills and an aptitude for creating buy-in from those around you.
Being passionate about technology, quality and the use of best practices and methodologies, your professional integrity guarantees strong stakeholder
management, allowing Senior Management to have confidence in execution, progress and deliverables.
- You have a few years of industry experience, managing projects with a high level of technical complexity and working with product quality and product innovation
- You hold a master’s degree or similar, preferably within the field of engineering, giving you a solid technical understanding of both hardware and software
- You thrive with both delivering technical innovation and securing regulatory documentation according to our processes, following ISO13485 and MDR regulation (EU) 2017/745
- You speak and write English fluently
- Preferably, you have a project management certification
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than October 7th, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact VP Jan Blaabjerg on +45 2091 4245.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.