We care to make life sound better. If you care too, this is your chance to work in a truly international environment, developing and maturing iOS and Android apps for superior products and software solutions related to smart hearing aids.
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing. GN Hearing was the first company launching a made-for-iPhone® hearing aid, and we are working on new and award-winning solutions.
Join a truly international environment
In this role, you become part of the leadership team in Software Solutions and Verification to help develop the strategy, planning, maturing and deployment of as well as sustain our software solutions. Focusing on mobile apps developed using a cross platform framework (Xamarin) with Agile work methodologies, you will collaborate with experienced and skilled colleagues who deliver some of the most prominent products and solutions in the industry.
You join us at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, to support the programs executed from the different branches of GN Hearing, e.g. in Xiamen-China, Chicago-USA, Hyderabad-India and Ballerup-Denmark. Thus, you will travel globally and across cultures up to 40 days per year.
Deliver the best possible mobile apps
Specifically, your job is to deliver app solutions, integrating iOS and Android end-user apps with back-end software solutions. To do so, you will work with Audiologists and user experience designers as well as full-stack system architecture and design thinking across embedded devices, smartphone/PC applications and web-services/back-end systems. In a day-to-day setting, this includes:
- Assuming full responsibility for the delivery and completion of app-related projects
- Aligning expectations on time, cost and scope and allocating tasks to the development teams
- Collaborating with other teams, suppliers and stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Deployment and release management related to our Android and iOS apps
- Ensuring deliveries are compliant with regulatory requirements for software in medical devices
- Using your interest in continuous improvements to drive one or more common improvement projects, focusing on e.g. our procedures, guidelines, documentation, tools or practices
Collaborative and technically-minded project manager
To succeed in this role, you are proactive and all about quality and delivering the best possible apps for our end-users. To achieve this, you are passionate about usability and the use of best practices and modern tools. At the same time, you have the communication and collaboration skills needed to work across an international environment with internal stakeholders as well as external customers. You:
- Are an experienced project manager certified in Prince II, PMI, PMP, Lean, Scrum or SAFe.
- Have 3+ years’ experience as a manager, team leader or technical software project leader.
- Know programming and scripting languages, associated technologies and structured design.
- Have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Would you like to know more?
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please forward a short cover letter with your motivation for applying along with your resume. For further information, please contact Søren Skov Andersen, Head of Software Solutions and Verifications, at +45 4575 1609.
Interviews will be conducted on a concurrent basis so please don’t hold yourself back applying for the job. Deadline for applying: 13th May, 2018.
People with hearing loss are at the heart of everything we do. ReSound® hearing aids help people feel more involved, connected and in control. In an ever-smarter world, we think big and challenge the norm so that we can transform lives through the power of sound. Available exclusively through audiologists and hearing care professionals.
ReSound is part of The GN Group – pioneering great sound from world-leading ReSound hearing aids to Jabra office headsets and sports headphones. Founded in 1869, employing over 5,000 people, and listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, GN makes life sound better.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder