Project Manager, ESG data
Would you like to join our ESG journey in Ambu? Can you contribute with expertise and professionalism within the ESG areas to ensure high quality data and transparency in ESG reporting?Then you have a unique opportunity to join our ESG team as ESG data- & project manager.
We are looking for a new colleague to develop and improve our ESG work.
Ambu is an international and inspiring company with ambitious growth targets. We develop, produce and sell medical devices that enable doctors and nurses to save lives on a daily basis.
You will be a member of the ESG team in our head quarter in Ballerup and report to the Director of ESG.
For a newly created department for ESG we are looking for a specialist to work with project- and data management. Areas of expertise within ESG can be: The financial statement act §99 a and b, Principles for responsible investments, UN Global compact, Human rights, Code of conduct for employees and/or business partners, Supplier management, Donations & sponsorships, Greenhouse gas emissions, Waste, Water, Plastics, Safety (LTIF), Human capital, Diversity, Materiality assessment, ESG reporting, ESG ratings, Sustainable development goals and Circular economy.
- Data and project management within your ESG expertise areas
- Develop and implement global procedures for ESG data capture, data management and internal control
- Contribute to communicate global ESG strategy, policies, principles, standards and guidance documents to all relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the annual report within the ESG area
- Contribute to the development of presentations, information material etc. to be used by different stakeholders in the organization e.g. sales and marketing
Solid experience within ESG
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with project management and ESG data management and reporting
- Proactive self-starter with an ability of managing, executing and successfully delivering on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team-oriented mindset
- Structured and thorough
- Positive mindset, high drive, motivation and accountability
- You have fluency in English, both spoken and written
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us you will get the opportunity to work in an
international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until 10 July 2020, but once we have found the right candidate, this ad will no longer be online.
For further inquiries please contact Director, ESG, Lene Møldrup at +45 7225 2457
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.