Project manager/ Engineer and environmental coordinator
We are looking for a new colleague to be part of a well-functioning team where "Teamwork" is precisely the keyword.
Project manager/ Engineer & environmental coordinator Central Service Frederikshavn
MAN Diesel & Turbo’s Central Service in Frederikshavn employs 10 employees within facility management, planned maintenance, environment ISO14001 and work environment OHSAS18001. We are looking for a new colleague to be part of a well-functioning team where "Teamwork" is precisely the keyword.
Er du en af de mange, der har for travlt til at skrive en ansøgning – og ønsker du alligevel at komme i spil til stillingen? Så vis virksomheden din interesse med et klik her, det tager max 2 minutter!
Main Work tasks:
- Manage and coordinate the activities within ISO14001 and in the long term ISO50001 (2020)
- Secure transition to ISO14001, rev. 2015 (2017)
- Responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvements of ISO14001 and in the long term ISO50001
- Updating the company's climate change strategy in close cooperation with headquarter in Augsburg
- Project management of site related projects
- Assist the department with the activities within OHSAS18001
- Participate in internal/external audits
- Participate in the administrative part of the HSSE work, in general
- Define projects (including obtaining prices for budgets and purchasing processes)
- You hold a pertinent education on minimum Bachelor level, and are experienced within the area
- Experienced with project management/ Project engineering (From idea to completion)
- Knowledge of HSSE work will be seen as an advantage, preferable ISO14001
- Good IT qualifications, including the MS Office package
- Ability to work independently, however also to enter into teamwork
- Service-minded and with a structured approach to work tasks with deadlines
- You speak and write English well
- Capable of presenting a potential project briefly and precisely to the decision-makers
- Capable to communicate on all levels
- A versatile and challenging job with great career options in an international company
- A wide contact surface with interested parties and business partners at all levels internally as well as externally
- Great personal and professional development opportunities in a job, which you have the possibility of influencing
- Salaries based on qualifications, health insurance, pension scheme and flex time
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Manager Morten Storm Andersen, phone +45 9620 4306. Further information about MAN Diesel & Turbo is available on our website www.mandieselturbo.com. Among other things you can read about our history, products and what it is like to be employed with us.
We prefer an electronic application via our website (the link on the job vacancy) with CV and possibly copies of relevant appendices attached. Please feel free to contact our HR Consultant Marianne Koch Fischer, phone +45 96 20 40 68, if you have any questions when applying for the job. We look forward to receiving your application not later than 30-04-2017. Employment expected to start when possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder