Would you like to utilize either your experience from Scrum, Product Ownership, Project Management or your general interest in ensuring successful cross-functional collaboration and high-level overview of developing and maturing software for excellent hearing aids?
We offer a global environment and a big impact on our SAFe setup. Furthermore, we offer the opportunity to further grow and develop project management capabilities within a fast-moving Medical Device company contributing to millions of hearing aid users worldwide.
As our Project Manager, you will lead software engineers and drive large software projects in a SAFe setup. This entails developing embedded software and mobile apps, working with system design and architecture across devices, production, smartphone/PC applications and web services/back-end systems. In this respect, you will collaborate closely with audiologists, researchers, internal suppliers, such as Hardware and Product Development, and other internal stakeholders in Denmark and abroad. In connection to this, you can expect to travel up to 20 days a year to visit our branches in Xiamen, China, Chicago, USA, and Eindhoven, Holland.
Overall, you will
- Assume responsibility for the delivery and completion of device software-related projects
- Align expectations on scope, time, quality with all internal stakeholders and define work packages for our quarterly program increment planning (act as SAFe Epic Owner)
- Actively engage and collaborate with subject matter experts across the functions to ensure alignment
- Ensure that the development of the embedded SW for hearing aids and mobile Apps (both class B medical SW) is compliant and following regulatory standards (such as QSR, MDR, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14971:2012 and IEC 62304).
- Use your talent for optimisation and improvements to drive one or more common improvement projects, focusing on e.g. our procedures, guidelines, documentation, tools or practices
Contribute to our Agile agenda
You will collaborate with experienced and skilled colleagues who deliver some of the most prominent solutions in the industry. We do this by listening to our end-users and their needs and to each other’s ideas. Our team strives to deliver incremental value using Agile methods and embrace change, perfecting our solutions feature by feature to find the best possible solutions for our users.
Collaborative Project Manager with solid software skills
In this role, communication is key. You have the collaboration skills needed to work across functions and borders within an international organisation and bring people together to find great solutions. You know how to handle high project complexity, and you are innovative and quality-focused in your solutions. To be successful in your role, you possess the ability to
- Understand complex SW design and architecture
- Develop and align embedded platform development and integration plans
- Execute through Agile teams, inspect and adapt your plan continuously
- Ensure effective use of contractors as well as sourcing partners
- Manage stakeholders proactively and effectively
We expect that you
- Have an engineering background, preferably have worked as an embedded SW developer
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in a software development environment, handling complex technical software solutions
- Are familiar with project management tools and Agile methods. It would be an advantage if you are certified in Prince II, PMI, PMP, Lean, Scrum or SAFe. If not – you will have the opportunity to get your certification with us.
- Have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
We believe we can meet the expectations of project managers on different levels. We have a big pipeline of projects and flexibility in what we can offer. We encourage applicants to apply no matter if you have many or fewer years of project management within embedded SW. Salary and compensation will be made according to your experience.
Please submit your CV through our “APPLY” button in our Applicant Tracking System, Workday. We hope to hear from you before January 24, 2022. Interviews are expected to start in late January or early February and we hope to have our new colleague start by April 1, 2022 if possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder