Project Manager - eLearning, Education and Communication
Would you like to be the driving force that secure knowledge among Migatronic's internal and external customers? Does the opportunity to develop and implement a learning concept that will have a broad impact in an international organization motivate you?
As Project Manager for e-learning, education, and communication you will be part of the Product Management Department, which is currently expanding with several new positions. If you are experienced in learning concepts, teaching, and facilitation, you could be our new colleague.
Development of Learning concepts
Your primary responsibility is to develop, design, and implement learning concepts for colleagues, own salesmen, external customers, and agents. You will be responsible for the coordination of activities within e-learning and teaching as well as communication of these.
In this position you will also:
- Be the coordinating force in relation to the development and organization of digital and on-site training materials for internal and external customers as well as employees.
- Redesign and establish onboarding materials for new employees in close collaboration with HR.
- Plan and coordinate training sessions in cooperation with Sales, Marketing, and our welding specialists.
- Ensure that learning materials meet the learning style and needs.
- Facilitate workshops.
- Communicate complicated content to people who at times have limited technical understanding and knowledge.
Digital, Dissemination, Development
You could hold a degree in Learning and Innovative Change, Information Technology, Communication or in Interactive Digital Media. At the same time, you are skilled in analyzing learning needs and possess the ability to organize learning processes. You have experience within project management and are a strong facilitator who thrive when instructing and teaching. We expect you to be a team player with good cooperation and communication skills, since you will work closely together with internal stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, R&D, Sales etc.)
- Have digital and technological understanding.
- Must be able to listen to people and their needs.
- Are a strong and convincing disseminator of learning materials
- Have the ability to handle an e-learning platform - we expect to use Eloomi
We are an international company; hence, it is important that you understand, speak, and write English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
The purpose of the Product Management department is to maintain and expand the active portfolio at the Migatronic Group. Besides focus on standardization of the Automation range including expansion of the CoWelder product, development and implementation of an e-learning concept will be the core activity for the department
Why and how to apply
Migatronic is one of the world’s leading suppliers of welding machines - and with good reason. Backed by five decades of dedicated know-how, we provide high-quality welding machines that add value to our customers’ business. We are an international company with focus on innovation and growth.
As Project Manager for e-learning, education, and communication you get the opportunity to make your mark on the education and training of employees and customers. So, are you interested in a new and challenging position with responsibility for part of Migatronic’s digital transformation? If so, do not hesitate to send us your CV and job application.
If you have questions to the position, feel free to contact our Chief Product Officer & Chief Technology Officer, Mads Jensen at 96 500 625 or email@example.com
Application deadline Wednesday, February 3, 2021
To apply for the position, upload your CV and application via the link. Please be aware that we do not accept applications send by e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your CV and application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.