Project Manager, Dental Lab Scanner Development
To help us realize the next generation of scanner products and solutions for dental laboratories, we are looking for a skilled project manager
To help us realize the next generation of scanner products and solutions for dental laboratories, we are looking for a skilled project manager. Your responsibility will include project management for 3D scanner development as well as their related accessories and general configuration. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will use a proven mix of agile- and more classical project management approaches to realize the next-generation technical platform for dental lab scanners. We have access to extensive prototyping facilities, including a full-scale production facility in Poland, enabling you and your team to conceptualize and verify aspects of the design against user needs and other requirements. Our products are medical devices, which leads to a natural focus on user requirements, safety, quality, and efficacy of our systems.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. or higher university degree in optics-, electronics-, precision mechanics-, or systems engineering, with insight across the technical landscape
- Experience with technical product development and maintenance, preferably from the medical device industry, covering the full product lifecycle from initial concept and design through to production and maintenance
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills
- Spoken as well as written English at business level, and generally comfortable in an international atmosphere
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships
- Understanding of the full value chain, enabling a successful customer journey
- Strong ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines
Most importantly, you are passionate about providing high-quality and innovative solutions, and enthusiastic about the possibility of working together with skilled colleagues across the organization to influence the future of digital dentistry.
- Professional challenges in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Experienced and skilled colleagues with highly diverse backgrounds
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of a rapidly expanding company
- Open, honest and constructive work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply via the link "Ansøg" as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
About 3Shape Lab and CBCT Scanner Development
The department for Lab and CBCT scanner development is made up of highly skilled engineers and developers covering electronics, precision mechanics, optics, and software. In multidisciplinary teams working in an agile project culture, we realize cutting edge solutions to dental laboratories and soon also dental clinics. Our main office is in downtown Copenhagen, easily accessible by public transportation or bicycle. We also have offices in Ukraine (Kiev) and Italy (Milano), as well as in Poland (Stettin).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 7027 2620