We are looking for a new strong profile for our team
Would you like to be part of an ambitious team that focuses on project management?
If you have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within project management, you might be our new colleague in our Rebuild Group.
The primary focus of APC Dairy Powder Plants, Rebuild Group is to facilitate mid-life updates, upgrades and incise capacity for existing customers in close cooperation with our Sales department.
We offer a career in one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. GEA is market leader in dairy processing and dairy is one of the designated key strategic areas within the GEA business.
You will become part of a knowledge based company that is characterized by a high degree of flexibility and great ambitions, matched by continuous and good results.
You will work as a Project Manager on different projects and/or participate in, and be responsible for parts of larger projects, in cooperation with other Project Managers. You will participate in project meetings with the customer on site, as well as starting up the delivered equipment and handing over to the customer.
You will be based in our office in Soeborg.The work is carried out in accordance with our project management model which is heavily based on the PMP model. The work consists of all the necessary PM disciplines, in order to ensure a perfect delivery to our customer.
As Project Manager you will be working close together internally in GEA with other Project Managers, Our Sales team, Our Test station, Supply Chain, Component Engineering, Process Control, After Sales and colleagues in other GEA offices. Externally you will be working with Suppliers and Customers.
- liaising with the sales team, customers, internal and external suppliers in order to determine specific project and client requirements.
- leading projects that vary in size and co-ordinate a variable team of multi-discipline individuals to meet the clients’ requirements.
- ensuring that projects deliver the latest in best practice engineering approaches and techniques and that stakeholders (including senior management) are kept up to date on progress, risks and issues.
- ensure relevant project metrics, reporting and action plans are produced and maintained to drive improvement activities.
- maintain an up-to-date knowledge of project management frameworks and best practice as well as management level overview of the latest Engineering trends and technologies.
- to be familiar with, and act in accordance with the Company health & safety rules regulations and policies.
- to be familiar with, and act in accordance with the Company quality systems rules, regulations and policies.
To succeed in this role it is essential that you
- hold a Bachelor or Master´s Degree within Engineering (Mechanical, Marine, Construction or Technical degree)
- have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within project management
- are proactive
- enjoy working in teams
- have a systematic and methodologically approach to work assignments
- are a strong communicator with commercial insight
- are a strong networker, as you will collaborate with several stakeholders at all levels in our organization
- are fluent in English - written and oral communication skills and preferable also in German
- that you are able to travel +/- 75 days on business trips.
Your Profile / Qualifications
To apply, please submit your application in either Danish or English via the link. Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 17th of December 2018.
If you want further information about the job, please contact Project Group Manager - Rebuild group, Tanja Callesen Persson, Tanja.Callesen@gea.com, 0045 2780 8801.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.