The role is crucial for our strategy of digitalization and decarbonization–reflected by the slogan ‘Moving Big Things to Zero’ – which radically changes our products and business models in areas like green shipping, power-to-X and hydrogen technology. The right person combines professional and personal skills to secure lean and sturdy progress in a complex business environment with multiple stakeholders throughout the organization.
What are you going to do?
As Project Manager, you drive the digitalization of MAN ES engineering/R&D by defining and implementing new processes and IT solutions for end-to-end excellence-e.g. within Product lifecycle management (PLM), document management, master data, product configuration and design automation.
Once the project closes, you anchor your project outcomes in the organization, while retaining a level of expertise in the domain.
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Have a relevant background (masters degree or similar) and min. 5-10 years of experience within project management, engineering, software development from an international company.
- Have experience managing large or complex projects across departments and expertise in stakeholder management, user involvement, communication, specification, test and training.
- Have a technical understanding, experience in engineering and an ability to quickly grasp ideas, product or systems.
- Are able to bridge the gap between IT and business and understand how to create results in a team.
- Are able to optimize and automate work processes through gap analysis and facilitated workshops.
- Enjoy working in a physical/hybrid/remote work scenario across borders.
How is your new team /area of business?
You will be part of an international team with a friendly and open approach. Together we support our colleagues in the rest of the organization with facilitation and tools to improve their business. We also support each other and see the strength in collaboration.
Engineering Architecture and Services support our Engineering departments in digitalizing their processes and delivering IT solutions to support their business goals.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday the 5th of December 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact hiring manager Richa Bang Jessen by phone on +45 3385 2139 More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.