Join us in this role where you’ll lead the implementation activities for new products, services and strategy optimisation across the value chain of spare parts, facilities, offshore logistical concepts, crew deployment, and O&M activities at our offshore wind farms
Welcome to Offshore Operations
You’ll be part of Lean Engagement team where you together with your colleagues will drive operational excellence through project deliveries and a clear focus on change management in order to realise the full benefits of the projects. The team is distributed across all our regions, so you’ll have a skilled continuous improvement specialist to help you deliver projects in the different regions. You’ll be part of a dynamic and dedicated team in Operational Excellence who bring new innovations into the business.
You’ll play an important role in
- being responsible for the implementation, stabilisation, and evaluation of new offshore operations concepts and projects
- managing the implementation, execution plans, and track progress on key workstreams such as tenders, training, commercial, technology, people, HSE, and the holistic change management process
- supporting, coaching, and advising subject matter experts on how to successfully manage the people side of change to enhance the benefits and adoption rates of new ways of working
- collaborating with site management and global support functions to align and communicate expectations across the business units
- ensuring that the concepts support hub and wind farm cluster solutions and enable future build-outs of potential new wind farms in the same region
- supporting development of long-term operational configurations and strategies.
To succeed in this role, you’ll have
- a relevant degree or vocational qualification combined with industry experience, including documented qualifications within lean and project management, such as Six Sigma Black Belt or similar
- extensive experience with organisational change management as a project manager or a change lead and are accustomed to using best practice methods and tools
- the ability to drive high-profile change projects, facilitate workshops, and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- a confident and self-starting attitude besides speaking and writing English fluently and thriving working in an international environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 July 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Philip Bang-Berthelsen, Head of Lean Engagement, by telephone on +45 99 55 76 08 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to do approximately 5-7 days travelling a month in relation to your work, depending on project requirements, as you’ll travel to our sites abroad when required by implementation work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.