Project Manager for major component exchange projects
Would you like to be at the forefront of one of the key challenges behind operating offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Project Manager in Jack-Up & Heavy Lifting Solutions where you’ll be responsible for major component exchanges utilising jack-up vessels across our corporate portfolio of offshore windfarms in operation. Our department is placed within the area of Operations Technology and services all our sites in operation. You’ll be part of a small and closely integrated team of colleagues responsible for execution of major component exchange projects.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure the safe and timely execution of major component exchange projects whilst minimising turbine downtime and associated costs
- prepare documentation packages, review and approve 3rd-party project documentation, manage marine warranty surveyor approvals in addition to seabed survey activities
- coordinate deliverables and input from a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- manage various projects that aim at developing a long-term robust and efficient setup for the department
- actively contribute to develop strategies and implement innovative solutions to service the growing portfolio in new markets, platforms and challenging locations.
In addition to managing the major component exchanges, you’ll play a role in a continued team effort to further optimise and define the new standards for execution of operational offshore projects.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering or marine discipline
- have relevant experience with managing projects, preferably within the offshore wind sector
- have a result-oriented approach to your work and the ability to prioritise activities in addition to an ability to take crucial decisions in a fast-paced, and dynamic operational environment
- have strong communication skills and speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 November 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Sommer, Head of Jack-Up & Heavy Lifting Solutions, by telephone on +45 9955 6077 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Note that a certain amount of travelling will be expected in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.