We have an ambitious vision for the future of 3Shape. As one of the key elements, we are expanding our software development team responsible for software licensing, deployment, payment, and billing. Soon we will have a cross-site team of 11 skilled software developers based in Copenhagen + Kyiv. The task is to create a new cloud-based solution enabling radical changes for the way we do business.
We are looking for a skilled project manager to drive the project and the people management of the Danish side of the team (4 software developers). You will be part of our successful R&D organization with more than 400+ skilled colleagues (250+ in Copenhagen). Together we create tomorrow's digital dental solution through innovation, enabling dental professionals to deliver superior patient care.
The team has dedicated team rooms allowing for collaboration and creativity. A typical day starts with stand-up meeting and everyone is aligned on direction and status. You will be involved in the agile process, taking active part in most steps; however, we do not expect programming from your side.
You will be in charge of the planning and setting the goals for the project. A range of tools and in-house expertise is available, including Jira, Jama, Confluence, Jenkins, Visual Studio, and much more. Making sure the team can work efficiently, by removing impediments and see to, that the team is motivated and capable of carrying out tasks assigned to them. You will also be tracking the project progress and assisting handling incoming issues and cloud ops. Coordinating and signing off on software releases will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You are an experienced project manager with a track record within agile software development (SCRUM)
- You have experience with international cross-site collaboration
- Experience and knowledge of microservices infrastructure in the cloud (Azure) would be an advantage, but is not a requirement
- You are a team player and finds energy in collaboration with other internal development teams
- An opportunity to be part of digital dentistry technology development
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues
- Competitive employment terms and benefits, nice work-life balance and influence over own tasks
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.