At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Are you a skilled project manager, and would you like to work in the VELUX organisation? Can you maintain a holistic view on large and complex projects?
You will join a dedicated team managing polyurethane projects within the supply area – linking product development, technology and production.
Joining our offices in Thyregod, a vital part of your role will be to enable a connection between technology, product development and production within the PU area. Alongside a team of motivated and highly skilled colleagues, you will drive the development of and participate in the optimisation and implementation of production processes and new technology.
You will achieve your results in close collaboration with our European polyurethane factories, our technology department as well as the product development organisation and other internal stakeholders. As you are part of a global organisation, you can expect to travel approx. 20-30 days a year.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate project activities within the PU area, including project planning and stakeholder management
- Participate in product development projects, representing the PU area
- Ensure efficient design for manufacturing
- Collect data at the factories for investment calculations, business cases, processes, flow evaluation and carry out buy analyses
- Specify and ensure purchase and run in of new technology for our polyurethane factories
You thrive working with technical solutions and processes, and you dare to challenge existing ones, making your opinions known in a solution-oriented way - and always with a focus on how to create value for the business. You are results-oriented, persistent and do not let go of a task until it has been completed in a satisfactory manner. You feel comfortable in an extrovert role, and you focus on building networks and establishing trust with your stakeholders.
Being a natural team player, you have a strong drive and get your energy from short deadlines and achieving results in close collaboration with colleagues from different parts of the organisation.
Moreover, we imagine that:
- You have a master’s degree or similar within engineering
- You are a certified project manager with solid practical experience (5+ years), giving you good technical insight and a strong understanding of production processes
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with and involve yourself in different levels of the organisation
- You speak and write English effortlessly
In addition to operating at a highly professional level, our team is characterised by an informal tone and a healthy sense of humour - with respect for each other both as team players and as individuals.
We are a strong value-based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values, and teamwork and professionalism are essential to the way we work.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Steen Micheelsen, Director PE-PU at +45 2173 3582 or find us at www.velux.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.