MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced Project Manager for Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA), who will be single point of contact for one or more customers, delivering high quality service, provide full and accurate visibility of project status and support our customers on a very high level.
The Project Manager will report to the Head of LTSA Project Management and will be working in both Holeby and Copenhagen with four other project managers, a planner, an accountant and an assistant.
You will play a key role in the LTSA department where we ensure high reliability of 2-stroke propulsion machinery and 4-stroke diesel generators onboard our customers’ vessels by proving defined packages of project management, technical knowhow for execution of planned maintenance and delivery of spare parts for 10 years and longer.
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Single point of contact for customer. Reporting to customer and meetings with customer.
- Contract responsible.
- Manage activities, time and resources for planned services within the contract scope with due consideration to the customer’s sailing plans and engine running hours.
- Manage proposals, orders and execution of unplanned services according to contract terms and conditions.
- Internal follow up on orders, deliveries, documentation, invoicing and payments.
- Internal reporting of progress, economy, deviations and risks.
The LTSA department is part of MAN Energy Solution’s after sales organization, where we sell spare parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want our customers to experience us a true partner. One that is easy to do business with. One that really cares about their business. We will be fast and flexible in our response to customer requirements.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, highly organized, a skilled problem solver, personable and persistent.
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements.
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction.
- You appreciate complexity on all levels, e.g. people, tasks, context, methods, systems, processes, etc.
- You can convincingly communicate complex issues to others.
- You work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with standards.
- You are able to meet required deadlines and thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization.
- You are able to cooperate across organizational and cultural boundaries in a global organization
- You are a true team player.
- Bachelor degree as Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Production Engineer or similar.
- Experience as Project Manager with previous job references.
- Skills in people and task management, time scheduling, budgeting and reporting.
- Fluency in written and oral Danish and English.
- Welcome but not a must:
- Commercial and project management courses and certification.
- Experience with SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning System.
We offer a challenging position in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of energy solutions. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products. We work in a hectic but informal environment, with aim of providing our customers with the best service.
For further information about the position, please contact Head of Project Management LTSA Anne-Marie Petersen tel. 5199 0313
Please apply for the job by clicking "Ansøg", no later than the 20th of May 2019.
We look forward to hearing more from and about you. Please be aware that we will be having interviews within the applying period.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder