Project Manager for the development of VELUX skylights
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere
Would you like to be in charge of developing skylight solutions and flashing systems? And do you want to collaborate with highly talented specialists and great colleagues across R&D, Quality, Marketing and Sales as you do so?
Then this is your chance to become part of VELUX Commercial. Here, you will manage cross-functional project teams to develop and maintain our module-based skylight product platforms. All the way through the innovation phase to the product is available throughout our global commercial markets.
As part of VELUX Commercial Product Development in Østbirk, you will join 5 engineering specialists in R&D. Here, you will manage brand new skylight solutions and optimisations of product platforms according to the Stage Gate project model. You will be responsible for securing the development, quality and documentation of the product as well as the creation of market-specific sales and marketing material surrounding the product. Driving 1-3 projects at a time, you will:
- Describe the business case, define the resources and scope of the project and set the project team
- Prepare project plans and involve project participants by facilitating workshops
- Manage project stakeholders and coordinate project activities and deliverables across the departments involved to ensure the project follows the time schedule
- Facilitate transparent and engaging communication surrounding the project to ensure that project stakeholders are thoroughly informed and motivated
- Be an ambassador for the Stage Gate project model within VELUX Commercial by facilitating gate meetings and ensuring that all project participants are on board and follow the guidelines
- Travel approx. 15-20 days a year to meet up with project stakeholders as a supplement to Skype meetings
”Handling advanced products with a global reach gives you unique insights from across markets. As our new project manager, you will truly get to raise the bar for project management in R&D and set the direction for how we develop new products in the future,” says Finn Moltke Jensen, Senior Manager.
To be successful as a project manager, you are always one step ahead. You know that project management is about creating results together, and you are good at influencing others and getting them on board.
- You have experience with project management, preferably within product development
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently
- Preferably, you have an engineering degree, so you can communicate technical project information
- It is a plus if you have experience with the Stage Gate project model
As VELUX Commercial is a strategically important division within the VELUX Group, your work is a priority to us. That means you have full support from a strong organisation to pursue new opportunities and take our projects to the next level.
At our newly renovated offices in Østbirk, you will experience a high-spirited work environment and a strong culture for collaboration across departments and functions. Your new team is characterised by a direct and informal tone, a healthy sense of humour and a solid drive to succeed together. We value a high level of knowledge sharing and go a long way to help each other out.
Working with us means that you get to influence your own position and build the career you are looking for. For instance, we offer a wide range of courses and certifications to support your ambitions, and it is up to you to grab the opportunities you would like to pursue.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Finn Moltke Jensen, Senior Manager, by telephone +45 2139 4694.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.