At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day...
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today - as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
About the position / Who are we looking for
Chr Hansen France is looking for a junior project manager for Natural Color division.
As part of a global team, you will be in charge of strategic R&D projects on natural dyes and coloring food stuffs and will participate in the maintenance and development of good practices in project management.
In this context, your main missions will be:
The management of some innovation projects of the Natural Color Division:
- Develop the objectives and scope of the projects, involving all stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Ensure the availability and allocation of resources, in coordination with his manager.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the allocated budgets.
- Ensure that project data is available, consolidated and secure.
Maintaining good project management practices
- Actively participate in the development of project management best practices,
- Develop an expertise on the project management software
- Participate and present projects to different management groups.
- Ensuring the protection of Chr Hansen's intellectual property.
Engineer or PhD in food science and technology and / or biotechnologies, you have solid skills on project management and justify a significant experience of at least 3 years in global project management in the field of ingredients or agro-food industry.
You know the product development techniques and processes used for natural ingredients, ideally dyes.
Furthermore you are:
- Recognized for your leadership, your communication skills and your sense of organization.
- Quality of work
- Fluency in written and oral English required, as well as the Office suite.
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working environment where you can take part in setting the agenda. We might be a global organization, but we still have a local feeling and a collaborative culture allowing you to continuously develop both personally and professionally. Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
Contact information and deadline for application.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder