At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere.
Are you a skilled project manager, and would you like to work cross-functionally in a large international organisation? Can you maintain a holistic view while linking product development and production?
Then join a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. Here, you will join our dedicated daylight team, who manage projects within the supply area, linking product development, production, quality, procurement and logistics.
A vital part of your role will be to enable a cross-functional connection between technology, product development and production. Joining a small team of motivated colleagues, you will drive the development of and participate in the optimisation and implementation of production processes and new technology.
You will achieve your results in close collaboration with our European factories as well as the product development organisation and other internal stakeholders. As you are part of a global organisation, you can expect to travel approx. 30-40 days a year.
“You will represent the supply area and play your part in developing our business area. Through your collaboration, you help push the activities of the supply area within the VELUX Group,” says Senior Manager Morten Søe
Your main tasks will be to:
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate project activities within the supply area, including project planning and stakeholder management
- Participate in product development projects, representing the supply area
- Ensure efficient design for manufacturing
- Collect data at the factories for investment calculations, business cases, processes, flow evaluation and make/buy analysis
- Specify, ensure purchase of and run in of new technology for our factories.
You thrive working with technical solutions and processes, and you dare challenge existing ones, making your opinions known in a solution-oriented way – and always with a focus on how to create value for the business. You are results-oriented, persistent and do not let go of a task until it has been completed in a satisfactory manner. You feel comfortable in an extrovert role, and you are apt at building network and establishing trust with your stakeholders.
Being a natural team player, you have a strong drive and get your energy from short deadlines and achieving results in close collaboration with colleagues from different parts of the organisation.
Moreover, we imagine that:
- You have a master’s degree or similar within engineering.
- You are a certified project manager with solid practical experience (8+ years), giving you good technical insight and a strong understanding of production processes.
- It is a plus if you are used to working in a large, international organisation.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with and involve yourself in different levels of the organisation.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
In addition to operating at a highly professional level, our team is characterised by an informal tone and a healthy sense of humour - with respect for each other both as team players and as individuals. We are a strong value-based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values, and teamwork and professionalism are essential to the way we work.
“We work as one team to reach our ambitious results. The international setting is in our DNA. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and through continuous employee development,” explains Morten Søe.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Morten Søe, Senior Manager at +45 2199 6233 or find us at www.velux.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 16 February 2018. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2199 6233