Swire Blue Ocean is looking for a Project Manager
Swire Blue Ocean (SBO) is a leading provider of turbine and foundation installation services to the offshore wind industry. The company has developed a successful reputation, having delivered installation services on over fifteen wind farms in Europe to clients such as Dong Energy (Now Ørsted), Vattenfall, Eon and Siemens. SBO’s two jack-up vessels, Pacific Orca and Pacific Osprey, are some of the most sophisticated in their field and are well positioned to install next generation turbines.
SBO is now entering a new and exciting phase of development with a strategy to step up the value chain and take on the full transport and installation (T&I) scope. This will require the hiring of skilled and specialist personnel, both from project execution and engineering perspectives, and also within marketing and sales. SBO’s ultimate parent company, Swire Pacific Ltd, has been in operation for over 200 years and employs over 130,000 people worldwide. The Swire Group is committed to long-term investment and considers the growth of the offshore wind industry to be an excellent prospect for development within its marine services portfolio.
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience within the offshore wind, maritime, subsea, or oil & gas industries. The complexity of project experience will be weighted highly in the assessment of candidates.
- Preferred 5 years of hands-on experience in offshore wind, renewables or a relevant engineering field.
- University degree in relevant field
- PMP certification (or other internationally recognized project management qualification) would be an advantage
- Demonstrated and documented HSE focus with high safety and risk awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A robust professional network and experience in business development and tendering is an advantage.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive planning and subsequent delegation and management of all project scopes
- Coordinate all internal resources, third parties and vendors during the planning and execution of offshore operations.
- Oversee a comprehensive project risk management process to minimize and control the project operational HSE and commercial risks.
- Measurement and monitoring of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure projects meet their short and long term quality and budgetary performance targets.
- Remain flexible and able to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Manage project communications and the relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders?
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- An excellent working environment
- Challenging and exciting work
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance packages
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
The e-mail subject feed should be titled with ‘the postion you are applying for’ and no further/alternative information.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder