Would you like a central role working with project management, contractors, procurement and customer contact?
As a Project Manager in Siemens you are guaranteed a professional as well as personal development. This job ensures exciting projects and a great range of responsibility, which requires your expertise and experience.
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be in charge of medium and high voltage projects. You will be working closely with approx. 20 experienced project managers, and you will be in charge of 10-50 project workers depending on the scope of each project. You will furthermore have a wide surface of contact with our sub-contractors.
The Energy division in Siemens is occupied by national and international projects within medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV, mainly in Germany, UK and Denmark. Our division is going through an exciting transition, and we have prevailed many interesting DKK 20-160 million projects recently, which we hope that you can help us solve. Our main area is grid connection of offshore wind farms, this means:
- Onshore substations
- Offshore substations
- HVDC substations
- SVC substations
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management with responsibility for operational performance
- Progress management and reporting (technical and financial control and follow-up)
- Communication with Danish energy customers as well as our Headquarter in Germany
- Site responsibility, QA/HSE
- Contract management (in cooperation with our contract managers)
How do I qualify for this position?
- You have a theoretical background as an electrical power engineer or the like
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience with project management and with medium and/or high voltage projects
- You are outgoing, confidence-inspiring and customer-oriented
- Flexible and prepared to travel (approx. 30-40 days a year) mainly outside of Denmark
- Well performing within oral and written English (Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement)
- It is an advantage if you have experience with contract management
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Energy is a division within the Siemens Group, which has influenced the market since its very beginning. We develop, sell and deliver products and solutions to energy, oil, gas, water and heat supply. The accumulated knowhow is incorporated in our solutions, and we offer a wide range of products within efficiency and security all the way from the power station to the end user. Siemens is a world leader within sustainable energy, which benefits both the environment and the consumers. In our Danish division we are approx. 110 employees. Read more at www.siemens.dk/energy
We continuously strive to strengthen our position in the market, which is why we are searching for the most competent employees, who are eager to become part of a dynamic and international organization that offers exceptional opportunities to its employees.
If you wish to know more about the position, please contact Head of Project Management, Kristian Poulsen at +45 3110 4497. Please apply as soon as possible, as we see candidates on a continuously basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder