About the position:
For our Service Technology Department, we are looking for a Project Management Team Lead (PM TL) who will be direct line responsible of the managers of projects and activities in the department.
As PM TL you will provide leadership and direction to the Project Managers within your team, as well as provide support to the team to help elevate and enhance overall capability and capacity.
You will identify training requirements of team members and providing coaching and mentorship on an ongoing basis, developing and maintaining development plans for each member of your team to support everyone’s growth. Ensure team members are satisfied in their roles by addressing concerns, ensuring ongoing training and development, and providing motivation through positive behavior.
You will proactively work towards improving Project Management specific processes and assist the Department Project Portfolio - Governance Manager in the development and implementation of strategic priorities, portfolio management. Ensure understanding and execution of all company procedures on behalf of yourself and your team.
You will review your team’s capacity and allocate projects to team members based on their skill set and existing knowledge of the client’s requirement, as well as ensure that all project work is delivered by the team following the right procedures.
PM TL is also expected to build, maintain and nurture client relationships within the Department and with Services management to identify how to work more efficiently and effectively as a whole. Also to address any issues with team members, other departments, and clients where appropriate and work with other team leads to propose solutions on an ongoing basis.
Finally, but also key function is to effectively communicate upwards, downwards and across Service Technology teams. The PM TL will be based in Denmark, but will manage and collaborate with teams with a stronger settlement in Denmark and Spain, with opportunities to impulse operational excellence within a global engineering and service network with presence in all Service BU regions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Growing and developing a motivated team to improve its performance, ensuring the utilization of the right processes and tools and by allocating the resources efficiently to the projects demanding PM roles.
- Leveraging and establishing strong collaboration between interfacing functions as other team leads and Service Technology management and governance function.
- Leading strategic project for the PM function evolution and performance, involving the development of PM people, processes and tools.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Significant experience (5+ years) within Project Management on an engineering or services environment, within the energy industry or similar.
- Knowledge and experience in people management, preferably from the wind industry and in geographically distributed teams.
- Proven track record of building and growing effective teams
- Project Management programs certificate, from Siemens or other industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills as well as English fluency both orally and in writing.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Eduardo Moral Merino via phone: +34 618 738 135. For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID (12823) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.