Project management position for wind farm measurement campaigns and projects within Wind Farm, Engineering
Do you want to use your project management skills to help us create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join our Project Management team within the Wind Farm department in Engineering where you’ll work closely together with your skilled colleagues in scoping and deploying metocean and structural load/corrosion measurement campaigns on our wind farms. We work closely with stakeholders across the organisation, including experts in wind and sea state assessment, load analysis, foundation design, WTG technology and site classification, on designing the best measurement campaigns for our offshore wind farms. Moreover, the team allocates project management to various other types of projects.
You’ll join the Wind Farm PM team, which counts 7 employees. Here you’ll be allocated as project manager for various projects in different phases of the wind farm life span with teams of specialists covering several highly specialised areas of expertise.
Your key tasks will be to
- take ownership of the assigned projects
- be responsible for all aspects relating to your project, including scope, budget, planning, risks and safety
- be responsible for the specification, procurement, installation and maintenance of measurement campaigns, including wind, wave, structural load/corrosion and power curve as well as other types of projects
- manage contractors and carry out stakeholder management of internal project teams across the organisation
- contribute to improving the processes within the Wind Farm PM team.
Moreover, you’ll contribute actively to developing our knowledge base and participate in carrying out related development tasks and studies.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant education within engineering, management or similar and excellent project management skills
- are a seasoned project manager and used to working in complex matrix organisations
- speak and write English fluently
- are motivated by a steep learning curve
- thrive on working with multiple stakeholders with diverse backgrounds from across our business.
As a person, you’re open-minded and have the ability to find pragmatic solutions and prioritise your tasks during busy and challenging periods.
Moreover, you have excellent communication skills and are able to present results professionally to your colleagues and stakeholders. You’re accustomed to working in an international environment and have a deep cultural understanding, while being able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and effective manner and to keep the “bigger picture” in view at all times.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Thoft Marcussen, Senior Manager of Wind Farm, by telephone on +45 9955 5989 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.