We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
We’re looking for a passionate Project Engineer to Business Unit Decanters.
In E&S we supply equipment and systems to various industries including, food, wastewater, mining, oil, chemicals etc.
Our projects evolve around the decanter product line and the scope complexity varies from being simply decanters with automation systems to sophisticated process systems.
About the job
We are looking for a project engineer to take responsibility for engineering, design and documentation.
The project engineer will be part of a project team and will assist the project manager to deliver scope on time and budget.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop drawings and designs including P&ID’s, arrangement drawings, 3D models etc., using Inventor and AutoCAD
- Specify and select components to be used in the project and assist the procurement department with sourcing these components
- Develop project documentation including procedures, datasheets test records etc.
- Maintain records of submitted documentation, ensuring the customer transmittal procedure is respected
- Review technical specifications from customers and develop technical deviation lists
- Create project budgets based on component prices from suppliers and estimates of time and material
Who you are
- You are structured, organized and pay attention to details.
- You are committed to delivering results and you get things done on time.
- You are good at working in a group.
What you know
- You are a mechanical engineer preferably with experience from engineering consultancy or the manufacturing industry.
- We expect that you have general knowledge of mechanical standards and quality systems.
- The work requires that you communicate fluently in written and spoken Danish as well as English.
- The job is based in Copenhagen and involves 20 travelling days/year.
What we do
Business Unit Decanters, Engineering & Supply deliver components and projects based on decanter separation technology to customers worldwide.
What’s in it for you
We can offer you a challenging job, a great work environment and opportunities for further development.
At Alfa Laval we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities.
For more information, please contact Resource Manager, Sanne Emme, Mobile: +45 2777 8572
Please submit your application and CV via link no later than 30 November 2019
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.