Are you looking for the opportunity to use your project management skills as well as your technical skills to help one of Denmark’s most successful manufacturing companies in our digital journey within production? We are searching for a project engineer to take us into the future of digital production. We have been working with automation and digitalisation in production for several years. In the coming years we will focus on smart factory, manufacturing execution systems and the latest technologies within Industry 4.0.
You will be part of a small team focusing on production development and you will report to our Senior Manager, Logistics & Production Development. You will often work on project-based tasks with many people across the organisation, and especially IT and Production Technicians in the product lines will be your closest colleagues.
- Roll out our Smart Integrated Factory Strategy, including OEE system and digital cells
- Develop and standardise our “MES” data structure and exchange in cooperation with IT
- Application ownership on OEE, Digital cell, PDHS, Machining MES, Line Clearance and MaintPlan
- Bring in knowledge and experience on digitalisation from outside LINAK
- Drive projects and workshops in our factories to ensure best practise in digital production
- dream of a career in supply chain as a highly skilled specialist or project manager
- would like to focus on Industry 4.0 and digitalisation and how we can use applications and data to optimise our production and processes
- have experience with MES systems
- have experience with programming, databases and data analytics
- are motivated by pushing the limit of what is possible and of how it is possible to use technology to become more efficient
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree as a production engineer, IT or similar and have an interest in supply chain
- have practical experience from similar positions
- have drive and energy to take initiative, drive projects and solve challenges
- are analytical and can approach problems in-depth methodologically while keeping an overview of the strategic direction
- are both driven by the technical solutions and by motivating others
- MUST speak English and Danish
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Senior Manager, Logistics & Production Development, Martin V. Andersen +45 5077 1035
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.