Are you interested in creating drying equipment for the dairy and food industry? Do you want to become an integral part of a tight knit unit? And do you want to be part of a fast growing and innovative company? Then you should apply for the position of Project Engineer in our Small Scale Plant division.
With worldwide customers and application typically within food and dairy, you will become an integral part of our Small Scale Plant division. Our Small Scale Plants division sells smaller spray dryers and evaporators for R&D and small scale production.
As Project Engineer in Small Scale Plants, you will be involved in design, engineering and execution of projects within spray drying, evaporation and possibly freeze drying. You will be located in Birkerød, Denmark together with the rest of the team. In this role, you will work with all SiccaDania entities, external suppliers and customers.
Your main work responsibilities
- Creating and designing P&ID’s (Autocad 2D)
- Preparation of equipment lists (valves, motors, instruments)
- Development of detailed functional descriptions
- Preparation of technical specifications and purchase specifications
- Evaluation of technical offers from suppliers
- Participation in procurement of equipment from vendors
- Preparation of technical documentation for the clients
- Inspect and secure quality control at manufacturers workshop (Stainless Steel)
- Assist installation supervisor during the installation phase
- Commissioning on site
- Communication with customers, suppliers and internal contacts
- Follow the guidelines and templates in the SiccaDania Engineering Handbook
Additional responsibilities if you already have experience within Inventor/Solid Works
- Development of component manufacturing drawings (Inventor/Solid Works)
- Development of plant lay out and hole & load plans (Inventor/Solid Works)
- Assist with design and standardization of components in Inventor/Solid Works
Profile and qualifications
Ideally, you hold an educational background within, mechanical, process or chemical engineering or similar.
We are looking for a person with 2- 5 years of experience preferably within the food or process industry. You have knowledge or are interested in gaining knowledge about process technology (spray drying, evaporation and/or freeze drying).
Since we are a global company, you will be involved in cross-border collaboration. Consequently, it is a requirement that you are able to communicate effectively both orally and written in English and preferably a second language. Lastly, you thrive in a position that gives you the opportunity to travel approximately 30-50 days a year.
You thrive in interpersonal collaboration and can build strong relationships both internally and externally. As a person you are self-motivated, committed and have a strong sense of responsibility towards your work. You are thorough and detail-oriented but at the same time you are open-minded and extrovert.'
In our organisation we value teamwork. You need to be willing to participate actively in a learning and development culture. You like being challenged and you are quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style.
You have experience with:
- Selection of process equipment
- Stainless steel and thin-plate design
- P&ID design
- Technical compliance knowledge (EN-norms, ATEX, EHEDG etc.)
- Autocad 2D / Solid Works 3D/Inventor
SiccaDania offers you
You will become a part of a successful and rapidly growing international company. We offer a wide range of professional, social and economic benefits, in addition to the exciting challenges of the job. Together with our manager, you can plan your workday.
We offer you a company health insurance, attractive salary package and pension scheme.
When to apply
Start date: 1st of May 2021 or flexible
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. Note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate.
Your application will of course be treated confidentially.'
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Lars Ejstrup, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +45 2466 0634. Please apply with a CV and application in English.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
SiccaDania - a fast growing and innovative company
SiccaDania is a full-service process technology provider for food, dairy, starch and nutraceutical producers. With extensive capabilities that cover the entire value chain, we design our equipment in close cooperation with our customers, ensuring an efficient, customised solution perfectly suited to production requirements and business objectives. We can now proudly boast a global footprint with offices in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, China, Brazil and Canada, with more than 400 employees.