If you are passionate about automation and production equipment, this job is a great opportunity for you. We need two skilled engineers to join our team, as we have many new projects in pipeline.
Pharmaceutical Bulk Production (PBP) manufactures tablets, capsules, ampoules and drops. We are 85 highly dedicated employees thriving to create the best supply chain in pharmaceutical industry. You will join a team of highly skilled specialists and project managers responsible for acquisition of new equipment, technical support and optimization in our Solid Bulk Production (SBP)and Liquid & Sterile Production (LSP). Your job will be in our headquarters in Valby, Denmark.
As project engineer you will play an important role in our continuous work to improve our processes and equipment with the aim of increasing the robustness and efficacy of production. You will be responsible for a portfolio of acquisition and upgrade activities, managing the entire process from acquisition process, through execution and final evaluation of the individual projects.
The activities vary in scope and complexity, and will often involve a high number of participants from different parts of the organization. Your role will be to coordinate and follow up on the execution of the different activities.
All activities must comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Therefore writing, review and execution of documentation such as change requests, test protocols and reports is an integrated part of the work.
This is an opportunity to join a team of highly skilled and recognized colleagues with a strong track record of successful project management and technical support. Based on your individual competencies and our needs, we will establish a training- and development plan, to ensure that you get the best possible start in your new job and continue to grow personally and professionally.
Our preferred candidates have the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Relevant education, such as engineering degree in machinery or Automation or similar with at least two years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with acquisition, installation and qualification of automated machines in a GMP regulated environment in compliance with machine directive, ATEX directive, directives for health, security and environment directives.
- Experience as project engineer, where Requirement Specifications, Design Specification, Risk Analyses and Traceability Matrix, FAT and SAT are familiar terms and tools.
- It will be an advantage if you have experience within some of these fields: IPC/PLC/HMI programming, virtual environments, securing readability of data in legacy databases, differentiated back-up/restore strategies, GAMP5, data integrity and CFR 21 Part 11
- Work in a structured and disciplined way while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at different levels
- Balance assertiveness with empathy to create win/win situations
- Build team spirit by listening, consulting and communicating openly and proactively
- Accept and achieve demanding goals with enthusiasm
As some of the activities involve our international sites and suppliers, we expect you to be fluent in both English and Danish.
For further information, please contact Management Assistant Lars Bo Wagenblast on LBW@Lundbeck.com or +45 3083 2419. Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
We also recommend that you have a look at our website, www.lundbeck.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than 16th of April 2018. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders - we call this Progress in Mind. Read more here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3083 2419