We care about making life sound better. If you care too, this is your chance to coordinate innovative projects within PC, smartphone and cloud-based software solutions and gain valuable insights into cutting-edge medico software development processes.
Help us enable the best possible hearing experiences
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing. Currently, we are working on expanding our offering of new and award-winning solutions.
Joining the leadership team in Software Solutions and Verification, you will take up a junior role to support strategy implementation as well as product planning and maturing. Doing so, you ensure project transparency across software programs for project leaders and line managers across the US, India and Denmark as well as for top management.
Coordinate project activities
Based at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, and travelling approx. 5 days a year, you will coordinate selected activities across PC, smartphone and cloud-based software solution projects. Collaborating closely with our project managers as well as developer and test teams, you will learn from the best as you strengthen your project management toolbox.
In a day-to-day setting, this includes:
- Being responsible for the delivery and completion of selected sub-activities of software projects
- Maintaining and driving documentation plans and deliverables hereto across all software projects
- Facilitating meetings and SAFe ceremonies across geographies – we will make sure you are certified in SAFe and Scrum
- Consolidating data from project and platform progress into status reports
- Ensuring deliveries are compliant with regulatory requirements for software in medical devices
Join a truly international environment
“You get to use your keen eye for coordinating among truly experienced and skilled colleagues. And by delivering some of the most prominent products and solutions in the industry, we continue to transform lives by challenging the limits of today’s software options,” says Søren Skov Andersen, Head of Software Solutions and Verifications.
Junior software developer with project management ambitions
To succeed in this role, you pay attention to detail and are ready to take action in planning and organizing processes. At the same time, you have the communication and collaboration skills needed to work across an international organization with internal stakeholders as well as external customers.
- You have a BSc or an MSc, preferably within electronic or software engineering
- You have a couple of years of software development experience for PC, smartphone or cloud-based software solutions, so you have the programming insights needed for this role
- You are experienced in MS Excel, TFS and related tools
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Experience as a Scrum Master, product owner or project manager is a plus but not a prerequisite
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 22 April 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Søren Skov Andersen, Head of Software Solutions and Verifications, on +45 4575 1609.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.