Do you want to be part of dynamic team and lead the implementation of a set-up that executes campaigns and projects across our operating wind farm fleet?
Join us and become Programme Manager in Cross-site Delivery where you’ll nourish you planning gene and successfully deliver a short- and long-term execution programme in collaboration with multiple stakeholders. Your role will be to optimise the execution schedule to include bundling opportunities, vessel sharing, time-shifting tasks etc, across departments in Cross-site Delivery and the regional hubs.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage key internal and external stakeholders (Commercial functions, Finance, technical integrity management, Fleet Management, Asset Management, Procurement, Time and Resource management etc.)
- ensure appropriate resource allocation for managing all Programme activities
- prepare long/medium-term strategic planning for the ongoing management of the increasing portfolio, with special consideration to those windfarms reaching the post-warranty phase
- have the overall responsibility for the OPEX related to planning, organisation and delivery
- administer the annual budget process towards finance and business management, including securing assumption books for all planned work.
In addition, you’ll have the overall responsibility for managing the Programme-related framework agreements and supplier contracts, as well as developing the programme set-up continually to unlock even more potential.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in engineering or similar
- have extensive experience with managing complex projects and/or programmes, preferably within the offshore wind industry
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have solid financial, technical, and legal understanding of projects and programmes
- have very strong communication skills (written and spoken), communicating effortlessly across a broad range of stakeholders.
Furthermore, you speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment, where you’re able to create good relationships with your stakeholders. You have very good people skills, as you need to deliver results in a matrix organisation.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 23 November 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Steffen Andersen, Head of Cross-site Delivery, by telephone on +45 99 55 76 40 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.