3Shape scanners and software are used to design and manufacture orthodontic appliances and assist in the treatment of dental conditions. Our software development teams are working on existing as well as new applications and modules, which will enable faster and more predictable orthodontic treatment of patients, and help orthodontists to gain more and better treatment options - thereby improving patient care and changing digital dentistry.
Our product portfolio within Orthodontics is growing rapidly, covering medical as well as non-medical devices. The products span over several projects at a time, so in order to ensure alignment we are looking for a Program Manager who can tie together milestones, clearances, quality, and releases across the organization and projects. We currently have four international software development teams working specifically on Orthodontic projects.
Your main task will be to lead some of the 3Shape focus products in the Dental CAD/CAM industry to success. Your work will be performed in close cooperation with the Product Manager(s) in charge of the commercial aspect, the Agile Project Managers, and Quality Engineers.
- Executing goal and overall program planning in close cooperation with Product Owners (Product Managers) and Project Managers (R&D)
- Ensuring each subproject is aligned with the overall goals of the product
- Planning and executing product Beta testing with end-users
- Driving and approving releases coordinated with the projects involved
- Ensuring a high quality of the product by driving configuration and test procedures together with the System Integration Team
- Ensuring in close cooperation with the Regulatory Affairs department that regulatory clearances are in order
- Taking on personnel management depending on candidate profile
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Experienced with technical Program Management of software products in a modern, highly agile environment
- Knowledge of software development in regulated environments (e.g. within the medical device industry) is a plus
- A result-oriented personality that can champion the time and quality constraints of high value projects in a friendly environment of autonomous teams
- Excellent at communicating and building strong relations across an organization, and managing many stakeholders with different backgrounds, covering technical as well as commercial interests
- Fluent in English both spoken an written
- Well-structured and detail-oriented
- Experience with Personnel Management is a plus, but not a requirement
- An attractive workplace in the Center of Copenhagen, with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute to innovative products
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Participation in producing market leading technology products for customers around the world
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 18 year
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply via the link “Ansøg” as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder