For our fast growing headquarters in Denmark we are hiring a successful R&D Program Manager to master hardware product development as well as pipeline and roadmap strategy in our world leading Dairy segment.
The position is a central part of our R&D department and together with six other R&D Program Managers each of you will manage one of seven strategic product segments. As an R&D Dairy Program Manager your responsibilities are overall program management of leading edge instrument projects, R&D product segment representation as well as Dairy roadmap and pipeline specification and control. Direct involvement as Project Manager in selected individual instrument projects is part of this position.
You will work in close cooperation with highly skilled colleagues from many departments including Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Production and Customer & Sales Support.
You will be a very active participant in defining and setting the R&D scene for the Dairy products roadmap. Parallel with this your primary responsibility will be to ensure highly ambitious R&D project execution within your segment. As manager you will be responsible for a number of projects governed by R&D Project Managers as well as projects that you are controlling in person. You will also be a part of the R&D Program Management Team which in vital ways are adapting our structure to match our aggressive growth.
- Your success will depend on being outstanding in program and project management of integrated product development from system design to market launch, preferably leading cross-functional teams.
- We expect your educational background to reflect our demand for strong technical and strategical knowledge with a scientific degree in electronics, mechanics, physics or similar relevant education.
- You must be fluent in change management with the added ability to facilitate, inspire, coach and support in the best of manners and in all situations.
- You have strong communications skills and know all your stakeholders. You probably also have commercial experience and are aware that our key priority is developing and delivering solutions that cater to the needs of our customers.
- You are a dedicated team player.
It is a prerequisite that you are fluent in Danish and English.
We offer a challenging job in an innovative company that is a world leader in its field. You will get the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies. FOSS has a flat organizational structure. Thus, you will work closely with several managers.
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We hold regular interviews, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Vice President for R&D HW Programs, Christian C. Bürger at email@example.com or by phone +45 2761 6938. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder