Do you want to contribute to a safe workplace for our technicians in the wind turbines?
For our Technical Safety department in Service Technology, we are looking for a Program Manager for our Control of Hazardous Energy program (COHE), to support and further develop the global operational setup and further strengthen our processes and procedures to maintain our high focus on personal safety.
COHE is a program to safeguard employees from the unexpected energization or startup of machinery and equipment, or the release of hazardous energy during service or maintenance activities.
Are you passionate about Control of Hazardous Energy (COHE)?
Can you take Siemens Gamesa COHE Program in Service to the next level?
Then you might be the new COHE Program Manager for Service Business Unit.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a Global COHE program.
Your focus will be to:
- Ensure Service compliance to internal Control of Hazardous Energies procedure
- Create Global COHE community for knowledge sharing
- Ensure COHE requirements are included in our development procedure
- Define future setup / create basic requirements in Service
- Create link between existing maintenance documentation and local documentation
- Provide support to Regions in getting started and understanding the requirements
- Cooperation with Onshore and Offshore COHE team
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to ensure aligned processes and documentation structures
- Actively participate in the development of our department with your colleagues
- Contribute positively to the successful integration between Siemens and Gamesa
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have experience with safety of machines from a large, dynamic, international business
- You preferably have experience within the areas of maintenance or documentation
- You have project management experience
- You have a technical or electrical degree
- You have a constructive and pleasant approach when dealing with your stakeholders
- Ideally you have experience with regulations and standards relevant to COHE
- You have a structured approach and a good understanding of processes
- You have a strong personal drive and thrive in an ever-changing global organization
- You are willing to travel 20-40 days a year
- You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Frank Nielsen via phone +45 3037 6586.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID (13150) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.