What we offer
The opportunity to set the agenda and create, drive, develop and maintain the Program Integration plan across Global R&D using your strong project and program management experience combined with your excellent communication and facilitation skills. This is a newly created position, so you will have lots of opportunity to make a difference and your mark.
Will be ensuring the total program on time, on quality, on scope and on cost delivering on strategic priorities. This requires establishing a strong cooperation across, and engaging with multiple stakeholders driving the implementation and further development of the existing processes and tools, as well as ensuring the necessary coordination between sub-unit projects across Global Marketing, Global Operation and Global R&D.
Impact is vital, so it is important that you possess the ability to anticipating program-level road blocks, delays and risks and then utilize appropriate problem solving, involving of stakeholders, communication techniques and escalation to resolve or mitigate. The responsibility of Project Management and resource handling is anchored in the sub-unit projects, so you are flexible in your approach with the ability to facilitate and ensure progress by being effective in using your trust to make an impact and securing deliverables.
Key tasks include:
- Responsibility that 2-3 programs meet scope, time, cost and quality
- Facilitate workshops to define system requirements and support the decision-making process to ensure that all new features are agreed and implemented
- Create, own and maintain the Program integration plans
- Conduct program meetings to create and follow-up the program integration plan
- Ensure Program Gate document deliveries and approvals
- Main contact point for stakeholders on Program level
- Ensure timely progress reporting and escalation on Program Integration level
- Define and deliver status updates and executive communications
- Continuously improve the program governance process
History of working on big projects across many teams and working in a complex environment. This is an R&D focused role so a background in Engineering.
- Track record of managing R&D complex programs and projects (consisting of 50+ people)
- Experience tracking and translating engineering discussions into actionable tasks and next steps
- Capable of leading through influence and a track record in establishing and developing high performing teams
- Strong project planning capabilities defining the initial approach and work plan
- Experience within combined hardware and software product development
- Self-starter and leader looking to continuously improve processes to improve engineering productivity
- Strong collaborator and communicator
- B.sc or M.sc in Engineering
- Knowledge of the hearing aid industry experience is an advantage
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews
on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Ulrik Bjørn, VP Hearing Aid Development via email: ULBJ@widex.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.